The U Brew concept
Terminal City Brewing is Vancouver’s first and finest U-Brew facility. We were the first facility in town to introduce the brew on premise concept.
U Brew allows you to save money while enjoying a variety of micro-brewed premium beer styles, wines from around the globe, and a large selection of ciders. No membership is required. It doesn’t matter if you are a first-time brewer or a seasoned veteran looking for a new place to brew, we will help you throughout the entire process; it’s fun and easy to do. Plenty of choices and varieties will keep you coming back for more. We have top of the line commercial steam-heated copper-jacketed kettles that make beer the right way. NO KITS!
The beer brewing process
- Choose your beer recipe from the menu selection.
- Cook in our steam-heated copper kettles. (staff will assist).
- Let ferment for 10 days plus 3 days in our conditioning room.
- Cold filter and store in keg until bottling.
- Bottle/can your beer and away you go.
We offer a variety of beers from light lagers to dark ales. Each batch makes 48 litres of beer which can be bottled in plastic, glass, or aluminum cans. Ready in two weeks.