Welcome to Terminal City Brewing
Health Update – March 23 (amended)
We are currently open for business, with some restrictions. Here at TCB, sanitation has always been part of our routine; keeping things clean is a large part of how we keep our products tasting great. We are operating with an enhanced sanitation plan including:
- Thoroughly sanitizing all bottling stations between every use
- Sterilizing all equipment after each use including carts, bottle sanitizing machines, etc
- Limiting bottling appointments to ensure we can maintain the required 2m separation between all customers
- Disposable gloves are available for customer use
- Regular cleaning of common surfaces such as our front counter, stools, door frames, washroom, etc.
- Bottling appointments limited to people who live together – NO GROUPS
For our distancing methods to be effective, you MUST show up on time for your bottling appointments and you MUST show up with only household members. Do not bring a friend, do not bring family members whom you do not live with. Do not bring anybody with you if you have the ability to bottle alone.
Showing up early is just as bad as showing up late! If you cannot make your appointment time, please give us a call and we will see if we are able to accommodate you.
To keep everyone safe, please stay home if you are not feeling well. Anyone visibly coughing will be asked to leave the premises for the safety of our staff and customers. If you are unsure if you are sick, check your temperature – stay home if you have fever.
Save money while enjoying a variety of micro-brewed premium beer styles and wines from around the globe. No membership is required. It doesn’t matter if you are a first-time brewer or a seasoned veteran looking for a new place to brew, we will help you throughout the entire process — it’s fun and easy to do. Plenty of choices and varieties will keep you coming back for more. We have top of the line commercial steam-heated copper-jacketed kettles that make beer the right way. NO KITS! All-grain and extract brewing specialists!!
We are Vancouver’s first full-service “Brew On Premise”. We opened our doors on May 10, 1993 and have since provided the best products and services available in the industry.
All grain craft brews now available
Yes, we offer all-grain craft brews! Fill your growlers or use any clean bottles you like. Check the beer list for our selection of all grain ales and lagers.
Wines made on site
We offer a full complement of wines from around the world. Check out our wine list for all your on-site wine making needs.
Give the gift of beer!
We have gift certificates available in any denomination. Contact us or drop by the shop to buy the perfect gift for a beer/wine lover.
What do I have to do?
- Come on in, pick your products i.e. beer, and or wine. All products must be paid for at time of ordering. We accept visa/Mastercard and Debit
- Allow 2-4 weeks for beer and 4, 5, or 6-8 weeks for wine.
- You can buy our bottles or bring your own CLEAN bottles in.
- Come in and package your own product and away you go.
- Save money and enjoy a superior product at half the cost of commercial beer.
- Drinking at home means no drinking and driving. We can help you save $$$$.
- Enjoy a variety of different beers/wines.
- 100% natural, no preservatives. The best beer is all-natural.
- No muss or fuss. We do the cleaning. We take all the guess work out of brewing too!!
- Professional and courteous staff.
Call 604-875-0600 to get started!!
Why wait? Give us a call to get started. Please note that all beers must be started 2 hours before closing.
Our current specials
|Isolation Ale||$145.00 (reg. $160.00)|
|Pandemic Pilsner||$140.00 (reg. $155.00)|
|View all beers|
|World Vineyards: Premium 4 Week Wines|
|$135.00 (reg. $145.00)|
|World Vineyards: Premium 4 Week Wines|
|$130.00 (reg. $140.00)|
|View all wines|
Beer quote of the day
"Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems."
— Homer Simpson
Telephone and location
1616 Clark Dr.
(See special holiday hours above)
Wine for weddings
Planning a wedding? Ask us about our wedding wine making packages.