Welcome to Terminal City Brewing
Save money while enjoying a variety of micro-brewed premium beer styles and wines from around the globe. No membership is required. It doesn’t matter if you are a first-time brewer or a seasoned veteran looking for a new place to brew, we will help you throughout the entire process — it’s fun and easy to do. Plenty of choices and varieties will keep you coming back for more. We have top of the line commercial steam-heated copper-jacketed kettles that make beer the right way. NO KITS! All-grain and extract brewing specialists!!
We are Vancouver’s first full-service “Brew On Premise”. We opened our doors on May 10, 1993 and have since provided the best products and services available in the industry.
As featured on CBC News
We were featured on CBC News! Watch the video
All grain craft brews now available
Yes, we offer all-grain craft brews! Fill your growlers or use any clean bottles you like. Check the beer list for our selection of all grain ales and lagers.
Wines made on site
We offer a full complement of wines from around the world. Check out our wine list for all your on-site wine making needs.
Give the gift of beer!
We have gift certificates available in any denomination. Contact us or drop by the shop to buy the perfect gift for a beer/wine lover.
What do I have to do?
- Come on in, pick your products i.e. beer, and or wine. All products must be paid for at time of ordering. We accept visa/Mastercard and Debit
- Allow 2-4 weeks for beer and 4, 5, or 6-8 weeks for wine.
- You can buy our bottles or bring your own CLEAN bottles in.
- Come in and package your own product and away you go.
- Save money and enjoy a superior product at half the cost of commercial beer.
- Drinking at home means no drinking and driving. We can help you save $$$$.
- Enjoy a variety of different beers/wines.
- 100% natural, no preservatives. The best beer is all-natural.
- No muss or fuss. We do the cleaning. We take all the guess work out of brewing too!!
- Professional and courteous staff.
Call 604-875-0600 to get started!!
Why wait? Give us a call to get started. Please note that all beers must be started 2 hours before closing.
Since Canada Day falls on a Saturday we will be closed for 3 days in a row. Please plan ahead for bottling that week before the holidays!!
|Fri June 30||12:00PM-6:00PM|
|Sat July 1||CLOSED|
|Sun July 2||CLOSED|
|Mon July 3||CLOSED|
|Tue July 4||12:00PM-8:00PM|
Our current specials
|Grolsh Dutch Lager||$115.00 (reg. $135.00)|
|Lord Stanley's Pale Ale||$120.00 (reg. $140.00)|
|View all beers|
|International 5 Week Wines|
BC Pinot Noir Style
|$130.00 (reg. $150.00)|
|International 5 Week Wines|
Italian Pinot Grigio Style
|$125.00 (reg. $145.00)|
|View all wines|
Beer quote of the day
"Brain work well not beer without."
— Homer (Simpson)
Telephone and location
1616 Clark Dr.
(See special holiday hours above)
Wine for weddings
Planning a wedding? Ask us about our wedding wine making packages.