Welcome to West Coast U Brew
Come discover the Brew On Premise concept at West Coast U Brew. We are Vancouver’s first and finest U-Brew facility.
Save money while enjoying a variety of micro-brewed premium beer styles, wines from around the globe, and a large selection of ciders. No membership is required. It doesn’t matter if you are a first-time brewer or a seasoned veteran looking for a new place to brew, we will help you throughout the entire process — it’s fun and easy to do. Plenty of choices and varieties will keep you coming back for more. We have top of the line commercial steam-heated copper-jacketed kettles that make beer the right way. NO KITS! All-grain and extract brewing specialists!!
West Coast U Brew is Vancouver’s first full-service “Brew On Premise”. We opened our doors on May 10, 1993 and have since provided the best products and services available in the industry.
West Coast U-Brew featured on CBC News
West Coast U Brew was recently featured on CBC News! Watch the video
24 Litre All Grain Craft Brews Available
Now get your favorite all grain craft brews in half size batches. Prices vary but you can get 24 litres for as low as $75.
We can fill your growlers or use any clean bottle you like!!
Wines made on site
West Coast U Brew offers a full complement of wines from around the world. Check out our wine list for all your on-site wine making needs.
Give the Gift of Beer!
We have gift certificates available in any denomination. Contact us or drop by the shop to buy the perfect gift for a beer/wine lover.
What do I have to do?
- Come on in, pick your products i.e. beer, wine, and/or cider. All products must be paid for at time of ordering. We accept visa/Mastercard and Debit
- Allow 2-3 weeks for beer and 4, 5, or 6-8 weeks for wine, 3 weeks for cider.
- You can buy our bottles or bring your own CLEAN bottles in.
- Come in and package your own product and away you go.
- Save money and enjoy a superior product at half the cost of commercial beer.
- Drinking at home means no drinking and driving. We can help you save $$$$.
- Enjoy a variety of different beers/wines.
- 100% natural, no preservatives. The best beer is all-natural.
- No muss or fuss. We do the cleaning. We take all the guess work out of brewing too!!
- Professional and courteous staff.
Call 604-875-0600 to get started!!
Why wait? Give us a call to get started. Please note that all beers must be started 2 hours before closing.
2014 Xmas Holiday Hours
We'll be closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year's Day. Book your brewing and bottling times early to beat the rush.
|Tue Dec 23||12-8PM|
|Wed Dec 24||CLOSED|
|Thu Dec 25||CLOSED|
|Fri Dec 26||CLOSED|
|Sat Dec 27||10AM-5PM|
|Sun Dec 28||10AM-5PM|
|Mon Dec 29||CLOSED|
|Tue Dec 30||12-8PM|
|Wed Dec 31||12-8PM|
|Thu Jan 1||CLOSED|
|Fri Jan 2||12-6PM|
Our current specials
|Czech Pilsner||$110.00 (reg. $130.00)|
|St. Nicks Yuletide Ale||$125.00 (reg. $145.00)|
|View all beers|
|6 Week Ultra-Premium Wines|
|$150.00 (reg. $170.00)|
|6 Week Ultra-Premium Wines|
|$145.00 (reg. $165.00)|
|View all wines|
Beer quote of the day
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
— Frank Zappa
Telephone and location
1616 Clark Dr.
(See special holiday hours above)