Welcome to West Coast U Brew
Come discover the Brew On Premise concept at West Coast U Brew. We are Vancouver’s first and finest U-Brew facility.
Save money while enjoying a variety of micro-brewed premium beer styles, wines from around the globe, and a large selection of ciders. No membership is required. It doesn’t matter if you are a first-time brewer or a seasoned veteran looking for a new place to brew, we will help you throughout the entire process — it’s fun and easy to do. Plenty of choices and varieties will keep you coming back for more. We have top of the line commercial steam-heated copper-jacketed kettles that make beer the right way. NO KITS! All-grain and extract brewing specialists!!
West Coast U Brew is Vancouver’s first full-service “Brew On Premise”. We opened our doors on May 10, 1993 and have since provided the best products and services available in the industry.
West Coast U-Brew featured on CBC News
West Coast U Brew was recently featured on CBC News! Watch the video
We Do Wine Too!
West Coast U Brew offers a full complement of wines from around the world. Check out our wine list for all your on-site wine making needs.
Give the Gift of Beer!
We have gift certificates available in any denomination. Contact us or drop by the shop to buy the perfect gift for a beer/wine lover.
What do I have to do?
- Come on in, pick your products i.e. beer, wine, and/or cider. All products must be paid for at time of ordering. We accept visa/Mastercard and Debit
- Allow 2-3 weeks for beer and 4, 5, or 6-8 weeks for wine, 3 weeks for cider.
- You can buy our bottles or bring your own CLEAN bottles in.
- Come in and package your own product and away you go.
- Save money and enjoy a superior product at half the cost of commercial beer.
- Drinking at home means no drinking and driving. We can help you save $$$$.
- Enjoy a variety of different beers/wines.
- 100% natural, no preservatives. The best beer is all-natural.
- No muss or fuss. We do the cleaning. We take all the guess work out of brewing too!!
- Professional and courteous staff.
Call 604-875-0600 to get started!!
Why wait? Give us a call to get started. Please note that all beers must be started 2 hours before closing.
Labour Day Weekend 2014
We'll be closed Sunday and Monday for Labour Day Long Weekend. Book your brewing and bottling times early to beat the rush.
|Fri Aug 29||12-6PM|
|Sat Aug 30||10AM-5PM|
|Sun Aug 31||CLOSED|
|Mon Sept 1||CLOSED|
|Tue Sept 2||12-8PM|
|Wed Sept 3||12-8PM|
Our current specials
|Irish Lager||$110.00 (reg. $130.00)|
|Newcastle Brown Ale||$120.00 (reg. $140.00)|
|View all beers|
|International 5 Week Wines|
|$120.00 (reg. $140.00)|
|International 5 Week Wines|
Italian Pinot Grigio
|$115.00 (reg. $135.00)|
|View all wines|
Beer quote of the day
"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Telephone and location
1616 Clark Dr.
(See special holiday hours above)